Enjoy working in a family friendly, business casual workplace for this competitively paid position.They excel at design, implementation, and service of motion-controlled converting and packaging systems.
Grow your career in controls engineering and work for a company that places a high value on integrity, where they hire great people of character and avoid micromanaging. Work for a well established and successful engineering and machine manufacturing company conveniently located just north of the Twin Cities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required
- Requires 2+ years of automated machine building experience
- PLC programming
- Experience with motion control/servos/robotics
- Networking experience, a plus VB programming experience, a plus
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills are important
- Laser and vision experience are a plus
- Travel is up to 20%