Work for a successful engineering and machine manufacturing company just north of Minneapolis. Our client is in search of an individual who can be responsible for the electrical design, programming and debugging software.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide support during the manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing processes
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems including PLC and HMI development
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications as well as repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Stay up to date on the latest and greatest technical innovations in electrical engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required
- Requires 2+ years of automated machine building experience
- PLC programming- Yaskawa and Allen Bradley is preferred.
- Experience with motion control/servos/robotics
- HMI development with VB.Net
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills are important
- Laser and vision experience are a plus
- Prior Auto-Cad Electrical experience
- Be available to travel up to 20%