Are you looking for a job that's a challenge and never the same? Do you want to learn new things with a company that believes in training and mentoring their employees? Do you like to travel and work remotely out of your home when not travelling? Travel pay and over time pay provided!
This is a great opportunity grow your career with an international manufacturer in their service division located in MN. Work out of the MN office or remotely from your home office in the US.
Great benefits including, overtime, per diem, tuition reimbursement, bonuses and training and competitive health insurance.
Why work here?
- Solid company with over 50 years in the business
- Work remotely! No need for relocation!
- Competitive pay with overtime after 8 hours, travel pay and a per diem!
- Great benefits including health insurance, bonuses and paid vacation
- Training and tuition reimbursement
- Live almost anywhere in the US
- Focus on installations and electrical and mechanical rebuilds of industrial equipment
- PLC modifying and troubleshooting experience is preferred but not required
- Installs, maintains, and services automated production equipment.
- Operates manufacturing equipment and diagnoses any malfunctions of the equipment.
- Identifies and suggests various equipments that can be used to carry out relevant operations.
- Carries out various support functions such as preventive maintenance and calibration of equipment.\
- Perform service and provide advice and recommendations to customers as requested
- Perform installation, commissioning and start-up as requested
- Conform to codes, rules, regulations and safety standards associated with company protocol, state and federal regulations
- Document time and materials
- A strong background in mechanical systems is a must
- experience in mechanical assembly, installations, automotive, etc.
- PLC troubleshooting and installation experience is a plus
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; able to manage multiple projects.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled with commissioning, trouble-shooting and upgrades
- Work requires willingness to travel extensively within US and Canada, typically up to 2-3 weeks at a time with 4-5 days off in between
- Must be able to work outside of regular business hours which will include nights and weekends to meet customer requirements.