Interested in growing your automation career and making more money? Great opportunity to work for a growing automation manufacturer in the Midwest! Midwestern candidates only to work either out of a home office in Chicago, Milwaukee or US headquarters in Twin Cities to grow an established territory in the Midwestern region of the US.
This is a growing manufacturer of industrial automation and motion control products including, HMIs, PLCs, VFDs, integral gear motors, and AC servo motors. Salary plus commission with additional the first year!
• Engineering degree is required - Electrical or Mechanical background is preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in B2B selling with a proven track record; experience in industrial automation market is preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel by car and air
• Must be able to travel as needed - Overnight travel can vary but may be as much as 35% of the time.
• Meeting sales goals
• Developing and executing a strategic sales plan
• Making customer sales visits; Provide customer training and product demonstrations as needed
• Qualifying and developing provided leads
• Creating new sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking
• Managing cradle-to-grave sales process with the company application, engineering, and production teams
• Completing expense reports, call reports, and target lists in a timely manner
• Providing sales forecasts and requested budgets
• Providing new opportunity and competitor analysis Basic Qualifications
• Must be a self-starter
• Motion Control, Servo motor, PLC, or VFD sales experience
• Background in OEM, integrator, and distribution sales in automation industry