Control Systems Integration firm is seeking an experienced Industrial Controls Engineer for their office in the Lenexa, KS area.
Leading provider of control and systems integration solutions to manufacturers with focused experience in the food processing, pet food, pharmaceutical, plastics, specialty chemicals, ethanol / alcohol, and feed and grain industries. The company's specialties include high-end batching systems, automated cooking extrusion, food and ingredient processes, metal forming, bulk material transport and material handling. Additionally, our client has developed specialized skills in machine vision inspection and data collection and tracking systems.
Responsibilities of Controls Engineer:
- PLC programming (Primarily Rockwell ControlLogix family, Siemens, Modicon, and others as projects require)
- HMI application development (Primarily FactoryTalk View SE/ME, Wonderware, Intellution, RSView, and others as required)
- Schematic Design & Interpretation (Control & Motor Wiring, Power Distribution and Loading, Panel Layouts, P&IDs)
Requirements of Industrial Automation & Controls Engineer:
- BS Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 3-6 years experience of industrial controls and automation
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens, Wonderware experience preferred
- Approximately 25% travel so a valid US driver's license is mandatory
Must have the unrestricted ability to work in the US.
- Health and Dental insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance