With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.
Reasons to work for this company:
Summary of role:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
You will be responsible for controls engineering project requirements involving PLC programming, control panel design, instrumentation, check-out support and startup assistance.
- 3 years experience with systems integration, instrumentation, controls engineering, Programmable Logic Control and SCADA Network layout as well as control strategy development
- Capable and proficient in HMI or PLC development languages
- BS degree required in Engineering
- Willingness to travel 35%