Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff of an engineering firm with several offices across the United States. Our client encourages independent thought and innovative ideas, as well as personal and professional growth. Each office is part of the corporation as whole, however acts independently as well, bringing forth their own ideas and talents. For over thirty five years our client has designed and implemented engineering solutions for the commercial, industrial, and government sectors. Personal and professional satisfaction is evident with a turnover rate below the industry average.
Reasons to work for this company:
Summary of role:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
You will be responsible for controls engineering project requirements involving PLC programming, control panel design, instrumentation, check-out support and startup assistance.
- 3 years experience with systems integration, instrumentation, controls engineering, Programmable Logic Control and SCADA Network layout as well as control strategy development
- Capable and proficient in HMI or PLC development languages
- BS degree required in Engineering
- Willingness to travel 35%