Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff. With 30 offices throughout the U.S. our client encourages independent thought and innovative ideas, as well as personal and professional growth. Each office is part of the corporation as whole, however acts independently as well, bringing forth their own ideas and talents. For over 35 years our client has designed and implemented engineering solutions for the commercial, industrial, and government sectors. Personal and professional satisfaction is evident with a turnover rate below the industry average.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
Utilizing PLCs, HMI, SCADA, Instrumentation and Process Controls you will work on challenging projects in various industries including but not limited to O&G Water/Wastewater, Food/Bev, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and general manufacturing.
Preferred skills but not required:
- Education-A BA/BS degree in engineering or related discipline
- Experience- 5+ years of directly related experience in process control and/or manufacturing and/or information services is preferred.
- Experience in the Oil/Gas, Pharmaceutical and/or Food/Bev industry background or other similar industries
- Experience with more than one PLC and SCADA platforms
- Must have experience with ICONICS
- Diverse Process Knowledge: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, etc.
- ICONICS SCADA programming experience (Genesis64 preferred)
- Honeywell DCS programming experience (Experion PKS/LX/HS a plus).
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix programming (PlantPAx a plus) experience.
- SCADA/HMI experience (ICONICS or Wonderware a plus).
- Checkout, testing, startup and commissioning experience