With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.
This position will provide project leadership, PLC, DCS and SCADA programming and controls engineering in a team environment. We are looking for a leader with a strong working knowledge of process hardware, instrumentation and software.
- Our immediate needs stress Life Sciences industry and Entertainment/Theme Park experience
- Other projects include control systems integration for clients in industries such as food & beverage, water/wastewater, oil & gas and semiconductor.
- Must possess excellent documentation, implementation, startup and support skills.
- The successful candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, clients and vendors.
- BS in Engineering is required or relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience is required, specifically including:
- Programming, testing and startup of complete PLC and/or DCS programs for process control.
- SCADA programming (i.e. FactoryTalk, Cimplicity, Wonderware, Intellution).
The company offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, ESOP and a 401(k) with a matching contribution.