With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Conveniently located in the East Bay area of San Francisco
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
This position is responsible for controls engineering project requirements involving control
panel design, PLC programming, instrumentation, check out support and start-up assistance.Major Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and implements control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develops control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Will assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system
- Individual will be working on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage or semiconductor and many others.
- May act as lead on some projects and guide lower level engineers and technicians.
- Education -BSEE or BS in Engineering is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Experience - 3+ years in the following:
- Programming PLCs
- HMI/SCADA Development