With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.Reasons to work for this company:
Role’s Primary Purpose: You will be responsible to conceptualize, detail and implement control systems for industrial processes and machinery that meet our client’s requirements. This involves the development of a control system architecture, selecting the components to be used, detailing schematic diagrams and system documentation, programming controllers (PLC,DCS,RTU), programming the process visualization (HMI/SCADA), developing databases for archiving/displaying historical system data and implementing/commissioning the control system at the client’s facility
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- They offer comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- Profit Sharing/401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
- Education – A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science is required.
- Experience – 3 to 10 years with capabilities in below areas is preferred:An in-depth understanding of PLC hardware/software platforms such Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Modicon.
- An in-depth understanding of HMI/SCADA hardware/software platforms such as Iconics Genesis64, Wonderware System Platform, GE Cimplicity, GE iFIX, Rockwell Automation, Siemens.
- An in-depth understanding of Emerson DeltaV
- Experience in industries such as Life Sciences, Building Automation, Food and Beverage, Oil & Gas and Mining.
- Experience in design of electrical schematics, including power distribution under 480VAC, control panels and associated NEC references desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD is also desired
- Ability to travel up to 25%.