An Electrical Engineer with a PE license and experience in the water/wastewater industry is needed to help design state-of-the-art facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth’s finite water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources.
Why work here:
- Stable and thriving consulting engineering firm for over 40 years!
- Be a part of the I&C team to help design new state-of-the-art facilities!
- Team-based culture!
- Earn stock in this employee-owned company!
- Excellent benefits!
- Low travel, less that 10%!
- Fun company culture that enjoys giving back to the community!
- Provides technical and design services in support of power systems design of water and wastewater facilities as part of a multi-discipline project team.
- Directs and conducts technical evaluations of electrical equipment/systems, control systems, and prepare design computations and assessments.
- Responsible for completing electrical engineering design tasks within budget and on schedule.
- Communicates and coordinates technical evaluations and designs, technical writing of reports and correspondence with other discipline professionals, especially Instrumentation and Controls interfacing, as well as with a Project Manager and representatives of the client organization to complete work efficiently.
- Stays current with Local, State & Federal Design Standards and Regulations.
- In addition, this person will have the opportunity and responsibility to develop new work and clients related to electrical engineering services.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- FL PE License or ability to acquire FL PE quickly.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- High technical ability, interested in technology and staying current in his field.
- Good ability to communicate and a self-starter.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar design/drafting software.
- Require a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen is part of eligibility process