Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff in a company with 30 offices throughout the U.S. Our client encourages independent thought and innovative ideas, as well as personal and professional growth. Each office is part of the corporation as whole, however acts independently as well, bringing forth their own ideas and talents. For over 35 years our client has designed and implemented engineering solutions for the commercial, industrial, and government sectors. Personal and professional satisfaction is evident with a turnover rate below the industry average.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
This position requires the ability to design industrial control panels, develop sequence of operation documentation, program PLCs, develop HMI Applications, assist with plant floor I/O checkout and provide system start-up assistance to meet project requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with instrumentation and controls design and able to program PLC ladder logic and develop HMI/SCADA applications.
- Experience with a variety of platforms such as Rockwell ControlLogix platforms, GE Machine Edition, GE Proficy and Wonderware is desired.
- Ability to use AutoCad for control panel design also desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferable BSEE or BSCE.