Enjoy working on diverse projects, projects vary in industry and size! Work for a growing systems integration division inside a larger company. The industrial automation division is in need of a Sr. Controls Engineer. This position will design and develop industrial automation systems. You will be involved in the design, development and commissioning process for PLC and HMI implementations.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred, AS in Engineering with applicable experience
- 5+ years of Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC programming experience from scratch, required HMI programming experience
- Systems integration experience, food/beverage, paper or similar industries
- Process controls and/or machine controls experience (experience with more than one type of machine)
- Ability to travel, typically up to 10-15%
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and in a team environment
Reasons you should consider this opportunity:
- Profit sharing up to 11%
- Handling projects from cradle to grave
- Compensation pay for jobs requiring more than 45 hours/week 401k match = 4% (on employee’s 5%)
- Merit based bonuses (also depends on company profitability and business group performance)
- Reasonably priced health care premiums Informal and friendly work environment
- Design, develop, and maintain new batching software features in RSLogix5000.