Great opportunity with virtually no overnight travel! Enjoy the challenges of leading a team of Project Managers and coordinating with other stakeholders on direct-to-owner work. This role is accountable for ensuring that projects and customers are managed within given budgetary and time constraints and meeting customers’ satisfaction.
● Bachelor's degree in business, construction management, engineering or a related field or a minimum of ten years project management experience in the owner-direct electrical industry.
● Minimum of two years supervisory experience with proven ability to motivate and influence others or experience in a Sr. Project Manager or Operations Manager role with the drive to move to the next level.
● Experience with electrical contractor selling directly to owners with proven success selling solutions that will address customer issues.
● Proven success in building strong relationships that resulted into increased profitability.
● Passion for processes and operational excellence along with strong business acumen
● Budget/financially astute
● Strong organizational skills to deal with competing customer needs.
● Ability to foresee changes in business conditions and be able to proactively respond to these changes.
● Complete understanding of the electrical business and provide growth with the majority of the business through direct client relationships.
● Develop business relationships to grow business opportunities
● Establish yearly and monthly goals and expectations direct reports
● Lead/supervise project managers to meet or exceed expected budgetary and timing goals such as:
- Establish schedule/sequencing plan/ manpower loaded schedules.
- Vendor and equipment buyouts.
- Cost code allocation.
- Coordinate labor and staffing with Field Services group.
- Subcontract select portions of work.
- Establish means and methods.
● Accountability for milestone based delivery on all projects.
● Regular project site visits with project managers.
● Monthly status reviews with project managers for all projects to ensure forecasting, safety, profitability and accountability.
● Conduct weekly operations meetings.
● Develop and foster long-term relationships with customers through quality performance of work and customer visits.
● Monthly status reviews with project managers for all projects to ensure forecasting, safety, profitability and accountability including conducting weekly operations meetings.
● Mentoring, training and support for others while providing opportunities to everyone for their success.