Working for an innovative, global manufacturer of automated packaging equipment. You will be responsible for the installation, testing, analyzing, maintaining, repairing and training of company's packaging equipment and associated products at customer sites, with primary emphasis on supporting various control platforms. Primary focus is to provide customers with excellent technical customer service and ensure complete satisfaction. This position may require you to maintain a flexible schedule allowing for travel on short notice, with travel being approx. 80% and because of this you are able to live anywhere in the USA as long as you are in a 1.5 hour commutable distance to a major airport. Depending on location you may travel by car more often than by plane.
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous 401K plan
- Generous vacation schedule and 13 paid holidays!
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled by Field Service department.
- Maintain proficiency in control software and machinery equipped with PLC’s through vendor training and interaction with engineering personnel.
- Interact, support and assist the Product, Project and Sales departments with order review, design reviews, assembly, testing and final acceptance tests to become proficient with the control packages interface and integration.
- Interact and assist Assembly and Quality Control personnel during machine assembly and testing / debug stages in preparation for machine shipment.
- Must have a minimum 5+ years of electrical/controls original hardware, software design and commissioning experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with the principles of mechanics, pneumatics, electrical, PLC control systems integration and PC based HMI integration with continuous motion equipment.
- Must be able, and have clearance, to travel extensively in North America when needed.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.