Looking for an experienced and talented Controls Engineer with a strong background in PLC programming and electrical systems.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in automation and work with challenging and diverse projects, one of the great things about this job is it's never the same!
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering. -Would also consider 2 year degree candidates with some controls experience AutoCAD experience.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of wiring, termination, control panel fabrication
- Ability to program PLC's, and electrical installation of automated machinery.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and circuit drawings.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required.
- Applicants will be given a hands on test to ensure knowledge and experience.