From consulting on, to engineering, delivering and to servicing high quality solutions, from small to complex in multiple industries including refinery, mining, life sciences, gas utilities & pipelines, and power, across CA, NV, AZ, NM & HI and for over 80 years, our client continues to be a leader in the industry.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Share in the successes of the company…this company has been employee owned for over 30 years!
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
- Travel around the southwest
- Company is a partner of one of the largest manufacturers of industrial products.
In this role your responsibility is to find automation project-oriented opportunities. You will develop projects with new and existing customers in collaboration with the company’s applicable business groups.
To achieve growth, you will prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means to generating interest from potential clients. The number one priority is system penetration – or account development. You will work hand-in-hand with the Projects Group to follow project scope development, coordinate sub-contracted resources, and follow processes.
Summary of Duties:
Skills and Qualifications
- Prospect for potential opportunities. The intent of this prospecting will be to look ahead at the opportunities coming up allowing you to engage with potential customers early in the sales cycle with the intent to engineer or re-engineer their vision.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline.
- Develop potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging personal and company networks.
- Leverage company’s subject matter experts to develop account penetration targets (industries and accounts) and strategies.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service with the project team.
- Maintain detailed CRM entries for project pursuits
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts, opportunity and contact basis within CRM
- Collaborate with Marketing in developing marketing plans
- Attend industry seminars and technical shows to understand market directions and network to develop potential clients and customers.
- Manage self and team to work within the processes for project scope definitions (FEL, FEED, DED, etc)
- Strategic Account
- Public speaking
- Motivation for sales
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Market knowledge
- Proficiency in CRM
- Understanding of project execution processes
- Prior experience working with process industries like Pharma/Biologics, refining, hydrocarbon exploration and production, chemical, food & beverage, etc.
- Understanding of control systems including DCS, PLC, HMI, SCADA, etc.
- Prior System Integration experience