From consulting on, to engineering, delivering and to servicing high quality solutions, from small to complex in multiple industries including refinery, mining, life sciences, gas utilities & pipelines, and power, across CA, NV, AZ, NM & HI and for over 80 years, our client continues to be a leader in the industry.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Share in the successes of the company…this company has been employee owned for over 30 years!
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
- Primarily only local travel, some minimal overnight.
- Company is a partner of one of the largest manufacturers of industrial products.
You will assist in requirements gathering, technical proposals, design and development of complex MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) projects primarily, but not limited to, the Biotech/Pharmaceutical and FDA Regulated industries. You will act as the technical lead, as well as an individual contributor on these engagements, contributing to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems.
- Perform high level technical analysis activities, such as requirements gathering and gap analysis of user requirements
- Define MES solution architectures and develops detailed design specifications
- Define functional requirements through client interviews, documentation analysis and Work Flow Process Mapping (Value Stream Maps)
- Contribute to, and potentially lead, implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Emerson Syncade Operations Management Suite
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to estimate the technical effort required to implement complex MES solutions
- Responsible for technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of MES solution development projects
- Actively participate on a technical project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained
- Proactively engage with customers to define the overall technical approach for MES solutions
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge continuously updating them
- Bachelors Engineering or Computer Science or minimum 5 years’ industry experience in software development, programming, or engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in industrial software services functions
- 4+ years of experience designing or implementing MES applications (Manufacturing Execution Systems) Experience with one or more of the following systems is a plus – Werum, Syncade, Invensys, POMSnet, Camstar, Elan designing or implementing MES applications
- Travel throughout CA, AZ, NV, NM, and HI