Step up your game in this controls engineering role! A successful systems integrator is looking for a competent individual who can design, program, and provide start-up support for PLC and SCADA systems. With a wide variety of challenging projects to work on, your experience and skills will grow tremendously. Make the switch! Apply today and enjoy propelling your career to the next level.
As a full-time employee you are eligible for the following benefits:
Qualified candidate must possess the following skills:
- Group health and prescription drug insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care
- 401k with matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Skills and Degree Requirements:
- Well-versed in control systems.
- Capable of taking a project from start to finish. This would include meeting the customer to understand what the need is, designing, building, programming, commissioning and handing off the finished system.
- Proficient in PLC and HMI programming. Relational database experienced and computer programming experience is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Applicable Degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years experience with project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects.
- Experiences should include PLC’s, PC’s, HMI, SCADA software, motion control, material handling, device communication protocols and networking.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
- Electrical design and hardware specification.
- Design and program sophisticated control systems.
- Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
- Install and startup systems at the end-users facility.
- Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.