A system integrator in Central Wisconsin has an opening for a Process Engineer. Join their small team and make a difference as you work on projects within the diary industry. Due to their size and focus, every task you complete will make a big impact!
As a Process Engineer, you will ascertain the needs of a plant and determine the required mechanical components, produce layouts including component placing, and outline the required operation with supporting documentation. Your role will be to complete the design and specification as well as improve processes and train the customer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interfacing with the client and vendors to define the scope of the project, resolve technical issues, and assist with preparation of procurement documents.
- Performing accurate field surveys to determine existing as-built conditions.
- Sizing and selecting appropriate equipment, materials, and process systems.
- Development of PFD's and P&IDs
- Education - BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Experience - At least 3 years’ experience in food & beverage process design
- Also experience with…
- food and dairy process operations
- mechanical sizing of components within feed streams, line pump valve sizing and graphically displaying on P&ID (including details related to installation)
- authoring documentation required for outlining operations to Automation Control Team, in the form of Standard Operating Procedure, Pin Charts, Cause and Effect Matrix
- identifying and organizing project deliverables