Join a growing systems integrator as a Controls Engineer on their team near Greeley, CO! Enjoy great benefits and pay while working in the growing oil & gas industry in the DJ Basin. There are opportunities for career growth and advancement within this company.
So what's in it for you? Well, this company...
- is a safety-conscious, ethical, customer-focused organization; it's an employer you can be proud to work for!
- is rapidly growing with endless potential for career growth
- provides challenging and meaningful work in an environment where you will continuously learn
- provides ongoing hands-on equipment training and personal career development plans
- offers competitive compensation based upon experience level and capabilities and a benefit package including health insurance, 401K matching plan, life insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay
In this role, you will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs, HMIs and RTUs in oil and gas fields or plant environments, as well as interfacing and communicating with customers on project work. When it comes to automation and controls systems, you will be involved in designing, programming, managing, commissioning, and installations/start-ups. The types of projects you will work on will include well-pad installations, compressor stations, salt-water disposals (SWD's), and plants. This job is perfect for a self-starter who is reliable, has a desire to learn, and is capable of adapting quickly across job functions and responsibilities.
- A 2 year Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Industrial Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, or Process Controls is preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience programming Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLCs, HMIs, and RTUs.
- Previous experience in an oil & gas environment
The ideal individual for this Controls Engineer role would have the following:
- PLC programming (Allen Bradley/Rockwell, RSLogix 500, 5000, ControlLogix)
- Experience with Allen Bradley Servo Control and VFD Drives
- HMI programming (PanelView, PanelView Plus and RSView)
- At least 2 years of experience in an Oil & Gas environment
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to truly engage in assignments and take ownership in the work that's being performed.
- Comfortable working closely with engineering managers and other senior engineering personnel to complete design work to specifications