Industrial Automation Systems Integrator seeking a Controls Engineer for their Nashua, NH area office.
Why work here?:
- Variety of projects in Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences and General Manufacturing industries
- Growth and advancement is encouraged in this growing mid-size company
- Excellent benefits; health and life insurance, 401K matching, bonuses, profit-sharing, paid vacation and holidays
- Professional training provided as needed
- Family oriented culture with work-life balance encouraged
- Work with team to design and implement automated control systems.
- Interpret design criteria to execute projects
- Acquire technical skills as needed
- Provide assistance to customers and provide excellent service
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience designing automation and controls systems for industrial clients
- PLC, HMI, SCADA, DCS programming experience - Rockwell or other platforms
- AutoCAD - design documentation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills