Join a company that has been providing water, wastewater, and industrial controls for 50 years. They are an industry leader and have even been awarded the prestigious Allen-Bradley System Integrator Circle of Excellence Award!
As a Applications Engineer you will interpret plans and work on system specifications using AutoCAD primarily in the municipal water and wastewater industry.
- Design detailed electronic AutoCAD plans and/or scale drawings for complex projects from sketches and specifications.
- Interpret electronic layouts, detailed scale drawings, and schematics provided by customers, consultants, and/or departmental contacts
- PLC programming experience such as Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000, Modicon, Siemens S7, GE PAC systems or the like.
- HMI programming experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, Intellution or the like.
- AS in Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of control systems and components.
- Must have advanced understanding of AutoCAD or SolidWorks design
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Able to travel some of the time.