Work for an Industry leader in water, wastewater, and industrial controls! This company has been awarded the Allen Bradley System Integrator Circle of Excellence Award and has been in business for 50 years. This company offers opportunity for growth.
As a Controls Engineer you will interpret plans and work on system specifications using AutoCAD primarily in the municipal water and wastewater industry.
- Design detailed electronic AutoCAD plans and/or scale drawings for complex projects from sketches and specifications.
- Interpret electronic layouts, detailed scale drawings, and schematics provided by customers, consultants, and/or departmental contacts
- PLC programming experience such as Allen-Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000, Modicon, Siemens S7, GE PAC systems or the like.
- HMI programming experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, Intellution or the like.
- AS in Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of control systems and components.
- Must have advanced understanding of AutoCAD or SolidWorks design
- Ability to read and interpret schematics
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Able to travel some of the time.