This is a low travel position conveniently located just on the north side of the Twin Cites. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your career in automation! Enjoy working on a multi discipline teams creating original control systems, specifying instrumentation, designing and testing control panels, programming PLCs and HMIs, and remote monitoring SCADA systems independently and with the engineering team.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
• 5+ years of Industrial controls experience.
• Desire and drive to be a part of team to provide exceptional service.
• High degree of initiative.
• Passion for learning.
• PLC troubleshooting and modifying
Working knowledge of the following systems are preferred:
- Autodesk AutoCAD®
- Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC Programming Software
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
- Capable of clear communication, verbal and written, and solid computer skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with peers, colleagues and clients.
- Skilled at coordinating daily assignments, setting priorities with self-motivation, and managing projects with little supervision.
- Ability to set, meet and monitor progress on schedules.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external requests.