Do you have a background in automation and good communication skills? Become a part of growing company and work in a stable and growing industry! Enjoy working on a multi discipline team and in this position: creates original control systems, specifies instrumentation, designs and tests control panels, programs PLCs, HMIs, and remote monitoring SCADA systems independently and with the engineering team.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
• 5+ years of Industrial controls experience.
• Desire and drive to be a part of team to provide exceptional service.
• High degree of initiative.
• Passion for learning.
• PLC troubleshooting and modifying
Working knowledge of the following systems are preferred:
- Autodesk AutoCAD®
- Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC Programming Software
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
- Capable of clear communication, verbal and written, and solid computer skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with peers, colleagues and clients.
- Skilled at coordinating daily assignments, setting priorities with self-motivation, and managing projects with little supervision.
- Ability to set, meet and monitor progress on schedules.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external requests.