Our client has been in business over fifty years and is the leading provider of track maintenance machinery. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to assist the technical lead and project engineers with product design and improvement.
Working in a collaborative group of engineering disciplines you will design equipment and products while assisting the technical lead and project engineer in providing engineering support for product design and improvement.
Why work here?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to design innovative equipment
- Minimal Travel
- Excellent 401K (150% match up to 6%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Located in a convenient suburb of Minneapolis
Education and Experience:
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine possible design improvements.
- Help determine feasibility of designing equipment or modifying existing equipment considering costs, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
- Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics.
- Prepare and compile necessary calculations to support product designs.
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to help establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
- Analyze test data and reports to help determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Design and integrate industrial power distribution systems from 480VAC generator power down to secondary voltages.
- Design and integrate industrial automation and control systems including PLC controls, motor controls, and general machine design controls.
- MUST HAVE a -BSEE and 3+ years experience, or an MS and 1-3 years experience.
- Experience with power distribution systems from 480VAC
- Machine and motor control design