Work in a brand new facility that's privately-owned and thriving. Sand-mining facility needs Automation and Controls Engineer/Specialist to program and configure PLC systems including design, implementation, and trouble-shooting.
Great company because:
- Stable company with multiple locations and over 65 years in business!
- Team-based culture
- Brand new equipment/facility that is almost complete and operational
- Excellent benefits: family healthcare premiums paid 100% by company!
- 401k matching, Profit-sharing, bonus
- Hourly pay with 1.5x OT over 40 hours
- NO TRAVEL
- 2 years experience in applicable industrial automation environment
- Certification or degree in PLC programming, journeyman license or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics and building drawings
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Strong electrical pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Desired experience with plant startups, PID loop controls, tuning, P&ID Development, Allen Bradley/Rockwell ControlLogix PLC’s and HMI’s
- Strong safety sense required and experience in MSHA facility desired
- Knowledge of NFPA 70e and associated documentation