A growing motion controls company is looking to add to their sales team in the Northeast region. You will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales and would need to report to the office 1-2 times per week to build relationships and take part in business activities and training. You will be covering a territory between Maine and Washington DC. The company provides intelligent multi-axes motion controllers that reduce down-time and cost, and are capable of giving OEM's the competitive advantage they need to be successful. Previous experience selling any of the following products is desirable: motion control, robotics, and mechatronics. The company offers a car allowance, cell phone and laptop, and a quarterly bonus program.
Fields of Responsibility:
- Responsible for all Regional Sales activities.
- Develop and deploy a Regional business plan that details new business opportunities and sustainable growth.
- Responsible for reviewing, following and modify the area business plan.
- Maintain, contact and visit regularly, existing customers.
- CRM Way of Life – use the CRM to document all Sales Customer Activity
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling them.
- Increase sales on an annual basis.
- Utilize technical staff to assist in satisfying potential customer’s application needs.
- Maintain Customer Database and use tools for effective report generation on present and future sales opportunities.
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and defined future company products and solutions – provide the information to HQ.
- Review client Website and Share Point to be informed on applications for better understanding of Solutions and their advantages to promote to customers.
- Responsible for reporting regional activities to the Subsidiary Manager
- Handling all incoming Regional Sales Leads
- Follow up on quotes and orders in Region.
- Create an annual forecast that is reliable actuate and you are accountable for.
- Self-Starter Ability
- Excellent planning skills for efficient performance
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent control of office S/W (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Sales experience of 3+ years
- Relevant knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / Environmental Condition
- Excellent communication, Negotiation skills
- B.S.Degree an advantage