Great opportunity to work for a successful company that provides fully integrated production and fabrication capabilities. Supported by a team of engineers and designers, their manufacturing center includes metalworking, welding, panel building, pipe fitting, clean room assembly, general fabrication and testing operations. Their success has been built upon their employees talents and dedication to customer satisfaction.
Enjoy challenging assignments, competitive compensation and a satisfying and engaging place to establish a profitable and fulfilling career.
This position requires strong electrical aptitude, with the ability to support sophisticated systems for a wide variety of challenging applications.
- Associate's degree in industrial automation
- Two to five years of related experience and/or training.
- Strong computer skills, Wonderware experience is strongly preferred (Word, Excel, Wonderware, RS Linx, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, FactoryTalk View, etc.).
- Strong PLC and HMI programming skills.
- Ability to design, read and comprehend technical drawings.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Careful attention to detail, with strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Well organized and conducts self professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in controls/automation engineering.
- Knowledge or experience with AutoCAD or Modicon.