With 250% growth in the last 5 years this systems integration firm has been in business for 37 years! The key to their longevity and success is due to the depth of their experienced, talented engineers. They have been recognized by Control Engineering as one of the Top Ten System Integrator Giants in 2018. Working in one of their 25+ USA facilities you will be part of a highly skilled and talented team of engineers.
Reasons to work for this company:
• Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
• Flexible schedule
• Work/Life Balance
• Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
• 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Excellent reputation in the industry and with their customers
- Design, develop, and implement control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develop control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develop schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
- Work on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage or semiconductor.
BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, or BS Chemical Engineering is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
1-2 years of experience in or exposure to areas below is preferred:
- An in-depth understanding of control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA programming and their applications (i.e. GE Proficy Cimplicity, GE Proficy iFIX, Wonderware InTouch, ICONICS Genesis64, or Rockwell Factory Talk.) Experience with instrumentation and controls design as well as PLC (i.e. Rockwell Automation, GE, Modicon, or Siemens) and/or SCADA required. Experience with AutoCAD is also desired.