People love working for this ESOP organization. After 38 years of providing successful controls system integration they have developed and continue to grow an outstanding team of talented engineers. Their geographic reach is nationwide, and they work with multiple different platforms in a variety of industries.
Reasons to work for this company:
• Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
• Flexible schedule
• Work/Life Balance
• Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
• 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Excellent reputation in the industry and with their customers
- Design, develop, and implement control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develop control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develop schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system documentation.
- Work on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage or semiconductor.
BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, or BS Chemical Engineering is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
1-2 years of experience in or exposure to areas below is preferred:
- An in-depth understanding of control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA programming and their applications (i.e. GE Proficy Cimplicity, GE Proficy iFIX, Wonderware InTouch, ICONICS Genesis64, or Rockwell Factory Talk.) Experience with instrumentation and controls design as well as PLC (i.e. Rockwell Automation, GE, Modicon, or Siemens) and/or SCADA required. Experience with AutoCAD is also desired.