Work as a Project Manager at a company that stays on the leading edge of trends in control technology, data integration, and machine interface to bring state-of-the-art results. This systems integrator specializes in water and wastewater controls but also does work in mining, refining, food processing, and industrial applications.
Why work here?
- small company with a family atmosphere and relaxed, flexible culture
- project work may take you to the beautiful Rocky Mountains and nearby National Parks, where you can ski, fish, hike, you name it at the end of your workday!
- competitive pay, full medical benefits, retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, etc.
- relocation package also available
- very minimal travel! occasional site visits in the local area; typically just for the day or a meeting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related area. (In lieu of degree, will consider equivalent combination of work experience, training, and related education)
- PE is desirable, but not required.
- Five plus years of relevant controls engineering experience
- Familiarity with specialty instrumentation associated with water plants
- Experience managing projects from start to start up, including reading, interpreting and implementing electrical controls schematics
- Experience directing all support functions of the project; engineering, field service and support; quote jobs and handle change orders
- Experience maintaining department and individual labor loads to ensure on time deliverables within budgeted hours for projects.
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Products
- Create, interpret and implement electrical controls schematics
- Designs and use AutoCAD for drafting electrical control systems
- Estimate electrical instrumentation and control projects
- Manage multiple projects at different stages of development and completion
- PLC programming and HMI software development a plus
- Schedules department and individual labor loads and material procurement
- Works with all staff to ensure compliance with safety and environmental policies
- Ability to travel in the beautiful high country of the Mountain States (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico) for project start-ups and troubleshooting. Travel is very minimal however! Typically it's just for the day or a meeting.
- Ability to work independently