Engineering Manager - DCS Controls Systems
needed in the Houston area for a Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Equipment and Services provider to the Process Industries.
Why work here?:
- ESOP company so earn shares and have ownership in the company!
- Room for growth in this privately-owned company!
- Established business in the region for over 65 years!
- Excellent benefits package - Low-premium health insurance, dental, vision, disability, life
- 401k matching - 4% right off the bat!
- NO OVERNIGHT TRAVEL!! Work with clients within a 2 hour radius of office
- Identify and develop skills, competencies and capabilities of the team needed to support growth
- Development of existing service products for improved efficiency and execution and continuous improvement in context of changing market needs
- New service product development within the team in support of the Services Business Development Manager
- Develop and provide business reporting to management and principals on staffing, business forecast, current activity, industry trends and opportunities
- Work with the services team regarding; workload forecast, staffing, work assignments, product and professional training for service employees
- Provide Performance Management reviews, career development planning, and compensation review for Applications Team members
- 4-year technical degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer/Electrical Engineering preferred
- Clear understanding of the techniques of DCS configuration and PLC programming
- Clear understanding of the architecture and technologies of instrumentation and control systems
- Leadership experience in an Engineering Services capacity
- Experience in the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical or other industries that use DCS