Automation and Controls Engineers needed for a growing and successful systems integrator in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food/beverage, medical device, and general manufacturing industries. Travel is low, typically 10% max. but will fluctuate from time to time with projects. The Automaton Engineer in this position will be responsible for the automation, start-up, troubleshooting, and commissioning of various manufacturing equipment and related systems. Looking for a team player who will enjoy working with customers.
Why work here?:
- Challenging work environment at a progressive and growing company
- Engineers are provided with diverse project exposure and the environment to continually grow their careers and technical capabilities
- Competitive salary and an impressive array of benefits including comprehensive health coverage and retirement.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed!
- Less than 10% travel!!
- BS in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent background
- 5+ years of engineering with automation applications and/or packaging lines
- Control panel engineering, SCADA, PLC programming, HMI application development, and site start-up support of automated systems
- Experience with handling automation projects from start to finish
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Industrial Vision Systems is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must have a positive and can do attitude
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
- Ability to travel nationally and sometimes globally