Our client is a established leading global provider of calibration equipment, software, systems and services, for the calibration and maintenance of process equipment. They are seeking a Sales Engineer / Regional Account Manager that will be directly responsible for growing new sales in named accounts and maintaining existing business. Day to day activities include sales and sales support to achieve maximum market share, contacting and developing customers on an individual and corporate level, regular customer contact and closing sales at a wide range of levels.
Why work here?:
- Best in class products, known for quality and precision
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee
- Profit sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 10 days minimum
- Auto allowance
- BS degree in Engineering
- Understanding of process automation (pressure, electrical and temperature).
- In-depth knowledge of vendors in the same market (Fluke, GE Druck, Meriam, Martel, Ametek, etc), and others (Emerson, Yokogawa, Honeywell)
- Experience in Technical Sales of industrial process controls automation products
- The ability to develop expertise in the sales of technical solutions and/or software, ideally to the Power & Energy, Pharmaceutical processing, Oil & Gas, Food and Beverage, and Petro-Chemical industries.
- Ability to travel in an assigned region: up to 50%