With your technical expertise in Rockwell Automation products such as with VFD, MCCs, Motors, and other accessory products, you will be an integral part of the team providing technical support and customer service. You will work closely with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, and Technical Support Center teams on a daily basis to provide high level technical support and ongoing training to customers.
Our client was named one of the top 150 workplaces in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. With offices across Minnesota and Wisconsin they have grown to 350 employees.
People love the culture of the company which is laid back and fun. The company has company-wide gatherings such as outdoor lunches, the facility in a suburb of St. Paul includes a large patio with grills, fitness room including showers, excellent training room and is a large facility with a lot of natural light coming in to all of the common and shared spaces. In addition to all of this, they have great benefits!
- Assist Account Managers in preparing and implementing the automation business plans and strategies to achieve planned growth.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies to assist Account Managers in identifying and converting competitive automation accounts.
- Assist in communication to Inside/Outside Sales and Marketing on new products, promotions and competition
- Provide strong customer service and technical assistance to customers by phone or on-site support
- Learn about additional responsibilities please apply and let's talk
You will be successful in this role if you possess the following:
- 2-year technical degree or 4-year degree in related field of study or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience or exposure in a sales support role
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley processes and products strongly preferred
- Ability to travel during the day locally in MN about 50% to customers, vendors, and suppliers.