Global company in the food machinery industry! This is a very stable industry with opportunity for growth! Convenient and beautiful location close to the St. Croix River Valley! Great opportunity to work on interesting and diverse projects. Be part of a team that designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process control systems including hardware and software.
Provide electrical checkout of systems in-house and at customer sites. Generate detailed process Functional Descriptions (FDs) to ensure the programming will meet stated requirements. Design software applications by applying knowledge of computer programs, systems, and networks, and/or by supervising and coordinating the design done by subcontractors. Test software applications by performing simulation testing of software on the hardware platforms or emulators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, AS degree in engineering considered
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a process industry like: food/bev, chemical, water, etc.
- Must have PLC programming and SCADA experience
- Experience building new control systems
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Must be able to travel as assignments require (approximately 25%), mainly in North America, project based travel so usually planned in advance
- Team player who is focused on both personal performance and Company success
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills