This is a company who states that automation is their passion! Enjoy working with the latest technologies on complex projects from start to finish! Great opportunity to work for a successful systems integrator in the Lexington area. This automation division is growing and they are looking for an experienced Controls Engineer with PLC programming and AutoCAD experience!
The primary responsibilities in this role are programming of PLCs, HMIs, robotics, etc. and schematic design. You will work with the latest technologies in the industry and have the opportunity for professional growth while developing advanced systems.
Must have machine controls experience in this role!
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering. -Would also consider 2 year degree candidates with a strong background
- Efficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of wiring, termination, control panel fabrication
- Ability to program PLC's, and electrical installation of automated machinery.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and circuit drawings.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required.
- Applicants will be given a hands on test to ensure knowledge and experience.