This is a great opportunity to grow your career working on challenging and diverse projects while working for an award winning and growing systems integrator with multiple offices in the US!
Sr. Controls Engineer designs, develops, and starts up industrial control systems used for controlling equipment, and machinery. Individual is responsible for the startup and de-bugging of equipment in the field at customer job sites. Some international travel will be required.
Successful candidates will have:
- BS degree in engineering preferred
- 5+ years of industrial controls engineering in a discrete manufacturing industry
- Systems integration background is necessary
- motion control experience required
- Ability to program Allen Bradley PLCs from start to finish
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish
- Able to travel up to 25%