Systems Integration firm with capacity to do large-scale projects in the process industries including Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Power, Pulp & Paper, Consumer Products, etc. needs an experienced Project Manager of Industrial Automation projects.
Great things about this company:
- Growth potential, many levels of engineering
- Many clients in the Fortune 500
- Variety of projects and technology
- Tuition reimbursement available for continuing education
- Training provided ongoing basis
- Great compensation and benefits
- Fun culture
- Stable company with the backing of a large automation products company
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of project execution from conceptual design, detailed design and implementation through startup.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of Project Management practice and utilizes best practices and standards
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities to effectively manage projects and teams while meeting business, customers and metrics.
- Strong understanding, application and communication of financial cost tracking, forecasting and budgeting for projects.
- May be assigned responsibility for professional development of assigned resources to provide regular performance feedback, identify development needs, support scheduling to maintain utilization and assist administrative manager in completion of annual performance reviews.
- Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
- Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new employees and peers.
- Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources and provides the same when working with entry level resources.
- Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
- Proactively works to build good relationships with peers, leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations.
- Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
- Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or other new offerings
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism across all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
- Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project performance and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrates a business acumen that allows for effective utilization of tools and standards to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or other technical field
- 5 years or more experience in an Industrial environment delivering projects for automation
- Maintains active PMP license