Join a global company working on bulk material handling systems across the US, Mexico and Canada. This company truly values their employees as evidenced by their outstanding benefits. As the Process Controls Engineer you will work on designing, programming and implementing bulk material handling systems.
Why work here?
- This company has a deep interest in taking care of its employees
- Low turnover
- Great benefits including the best healthcare plan offered by United Healthcare and automatic 5% of salary put into 401(k) whether employee contributes or not
- Promotes from within when new positions are available
- BS Degree in engineering, electrical engineering preferred
- Experience with Rockwell Automation ControlLogix controllers.
- Experience with FactoryTalk View (SE and ME) HMI
- Experience with field instrumentation (E&H, Rosemount, etc.)
- Ability to configure, tune, and startup complex control systems at project sites.
- Ability to travel as required to assist in initial qualification of devices and initial operation validation of the system on a project.
- Ability to assist with training client personnel on the operation of the system.
- Ability to read and understand Process Flow Diagrams, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, and Electrical Schematics.
- Experience with Rockwell Factory Talk Batch software is a plus.
- Experience with the Rockwell PlantPAx object library is a plus.
- Language skills in Spanish, German, and other languages is a plus.