Leading Controls System Integrator specializing in Process Automation and Manufacturing Intelligence need to add a Sr. Project Engineer/ Sr. Controls Engineer to their team due to growth.
Why work here?:
- Stable company in business for over 30 years
- Variation of projects in many industries including Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Consumer Products, Water/Wastewater, Power, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Room for growth
- Company known for creating innovative products as well engineering projects
- 3 weeks PTO per year, Health/Dental Insurance, 401k matching, Bonus plan
- Less than 20% overnight travel
- Development of PLC programs
- HMI/SCADA configuration and graphic development
- Help Project Manager with Design Documents such as Functional Specs, Software Design Specification etc.
- Create factory and site acceptance test documents
- Execute factory and site acceptance tests
- On-site support for startup / commissioning / site testing / troubleshooting as required
- Undergraduate degree electrical, mechanical, chemical or another engineering discipline.
- 4 to 5 years of experience as Controls/Automation engineer. Experience with PLC programming - Rockwell (Allen Bradley) Logix family of PLCs is required. Knowledge and experience with Siemens, GE or other brand PLCs is a plus.
- One to two years of experience with SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition - Rockwell FTViewSE is required. Experience with any of the other software packages such as Wonderware (System Platform or InTouch), Ignition, GE iFix etc. is a plus.
- First-hand experience with startup/commissioning/deployment of control systems is required.
- Experience at a Systems Integrator firm is preferred.
- Can use MS Office (Word and Excel) Proficiently
- Experience with historian, data logging, Microsoft SQL server, reporting packages, and Visual Basic programming is a plus.
- Experience in Food Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical or Consumer Products industries is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel for work.