My client seeks an experienced Product Manager to support existing (and develop new) small automated devices, consumables and accessories. The Product Manager will drive product development and improvements.
The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Develop and execute product planning and strategy
- Drive market research activities for both product improvement and future product planning
- Lead product development and improvement initiatives conducted by engineering, service and manufacturing groups.
- Create and manage product and project requirements and plans which align market needs with internal capabilities.
- Develop and manage product financial initiatives incorporating sales and marketing, product development, installation and commissioning.
- Support marketing groups as a product expert, to include development of sales and marketing materials, support for trade shows, etc.
- Support sales as a product expert, including pre-sales support, proposal generation, and project support.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS Degree and 2+ years of technical product management
- Solid technical understanding of automation hardware and software
- Skilled in the creation of technical product documentation for customers and internal
- Experienced in product design verification, performance validation testing, and product risk analysis