Use your knowledge of MES/ERP software, Industry 4.0 and IIoT to sell world-class technology, proven to reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
Our client makes hardware and software solutions to enable manufacturing companies to significantly improve operational effectiveness and profitability. Their systems enable manufacturers to locate, connect and manage industrial processes, making them more productive, flexible, profitable and safe. They do this by providing a foundation platform for manufacturers’ Industry 4.0 and transit management strategies and enabling customers to create a real-time digital twin of the production environment. Their technology connects activities to manufacturing execution and planning systems, making real-world processes involving moving assets visible and measurable.
They are currently seeking a high-energy, ambitious individual to help drive growth in the industrial manufacturing market. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team selling unique assembly automation, tool control and asset management solutions into automotive, tier 1 and other large, discrete manufacturing companies. You will work remotely in this position. Must be able to work from your home office.
The purpose of the job is to win orders at target customers by initiating, developing and closing opportunities at those accounts. The territory is a list of named accounts which may be modified from time to time. Opportunities may be multi-million-dollar projects. The objective is to manage a pipeline 3-4 times the sales quota for the year.
- Generate and pursue opportunities to a successful conclusion in the form of bookings, using complex selling tools as appropriate.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior customer and prospect contacts.
- Oversee pricing being employed in proposals and setting target prices for negotiations with customers.
- Develop the strategic plan to penetrate each account.
- Support the pre-sales consultants as required in meetings and negotiations.
- Execute the regional sales plan, working with Marketing to ensure adequate lead generation to support the plan.
- Ensure that Salesforce records are always up-to-date.
- Represent company at trade shows and conferences to generate new leads and contacts.
- Work with Marketing to ensure that product strategies and roadmaps are in-line with requirements to support the regional sales plan and that promotional activities will support the plan.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited University in Engineering, Business or related field
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and systems architecture
- Have 5+ years’ experience in selling Enterprise B2B SaaS applications preferably within automotive and technical industry sectors
- Proven track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Previously trained in consultative/value-based selling and negotiating
- Have experience leading the sales cycle from various user personas, business champion to the C-level Executive
- Know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to build buying consensus and work a close-plan
- Success in developing new business partnerships and territories