Grow your career and skills in automation with a company that offers a challenging, fast-paced, yet casual and laid back work environment conveniently located just on the north side of the Twin Cites. Enjoy a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home when you need to! Work directly with customers on a multi discipline teams creating original control systems, specifying instrumentation, designing and testing control panels, programming PLCs and HMIs, and remote monitoring SCADA systems independently and with the engineering team.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
• 3+ years of Industrial controls experience.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Desire and drive to be a part of team to provide exceptional service.
• High degree of initiative.
• Passion for learning.
• PLC troubleshooting and modifying is required
Working knowledge of the following systems are preferred:
- Autodesk AutoCAD®
- Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC Programming Software
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
- Capable of clear communication, verbal and written, and solid computer skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with peers, colleagues and clients.
- Skilled at coordinating daily assignments, setting priorities with self-motivation, and managing projects with little supervision.
- Ability to set, meet and monitor progress on schedules.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external requests.