This is a great opportunity to grow with a well established and successful engineering and machine manufacturing company in the Twin Cities. Grow your experience working in the design, implementation, and service of motion-controlled converting and packaging systems.This is a machine builder for specialized products in the medical industry as well as a variety of other industries.
Enjoy working with a group of engineers who are well versed in the latest technology and who are driven to maintain and expand their engineering knowledge through hands-on experience as well as continuing education and product training.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Design machines using Autodesk Inventor 3D & AutoCAD
- Complete required documentation and select qualified vendors of required purchased mechanical part
- Perform periodic maintenance to the manuals department
- Procure and integrate purchased process components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with 3D modeling and CAD software, SolidWorks experience is a plus
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication
- Possess problem solving and analysis skills
- Be able to travel up to 10%