Industrial Controls and Automation products knowledge needed for automation products company in the Atlanta area. Products include: PLCs, HMIs, Communications devices, Drives/Motors/Motion controllers, Process/Fluid Power, Power Distribution and Industrial Components.
- NO TRAVEL
- NO OVERTIME - 8-5 or 8-6 with half day off each week
- Learn and receive training on an ongoing basis
- Team-based culture
- Growth opportunities
- Quarterly bonuses and Profit-sharing
- Excellent benefits – health, dental, vision insurance
- Many on-site amenities including gym and cafe
- Customer Support/Troubleshooting - Provide solutions to customer issues regarding automation and controls products received via, phone and email. Maintain internal database of call information. May conduct technical research, testing and re-create customer issues using actual equipment and configurations to assist in trouble-shooting.
- Training – Attend team meetings and training sessions to learn new products. When not taking calls, may also train/re-train on existing products to increase knowledge.
- Documentation – May create application notes, review product documentation and suggests updates for hard-copy or online documentation as needed.
- Technical Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience OR minimum of 8 years’ industry experience.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting/start-up experience.
- HMI programming and troubleshooting experience.
- Setting up and troubleshooting Windows to Industrial Ethernet network required.
- Communications experience with various industry networking solutions (Industrial Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Ethernet/IP, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with AC servo motors, Variable frequency drives (VFD’s), and stepper motor systems a plus.