Design Engineer needed for Automated
Industrial Sewing Machine Fixture company that provides industrial sewing, CNC and moving towards robotic sewing, to automotive, marine, upholstered furniture, footwear, luggage, and apparel industries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering coupled preferably, but not mandatory, experience in Industrial Sewing and Automated Equipment for heavy duty sewing applications.
- Proficient in AutoCad design, knowledge and application of Electronics & Pneumatics, Electronic Circuitry, controls and associated logic codes for CNC type Sew units.
- Experience in design of special application fixtures, implementation, testing and debugging helpful.
- Work with existing engineering staff designing/assembling/supporting turn key automated sewing stations.
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental offered to all full time Employees and their spouses and children at a 70% employer paid, 30% employee paid premium. Employee portion is qualified section 126 pretax deduction through Payroll 26 pays annually.
- Group Life and Short term disability for all full time employees. Life insurance amount 1 times salary.
- Vacation includes annual week shutdown after six months service, 2 additional weeks after 1 year of service.
- Holidays Observed as per company calendar annually.
Salary Negotiable with experience