Automationtechies, a member of the Sanford Rose Associates® network of offices, is a recruiting firm that focuses on technical, sales, and management positions related to factory and process automation. We are seeking an individual who enjoys scouring the web for information to help our recruiters find new candidates and clients.
As a Recruiting Sourcer at Automationtechies, you will use your researching skills to help our Recruiters fill their clients’ jobs and also help them find new client prospects.
Our office is in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. We have been in business for 19 years and promote a relaxed and supportive team environment. We respect work/life balance and enjoy regular company celebrations and outings.
Some of the following skills/experiences are preferred:
- The ability to complete a project on your own with little guidance – you will be asked for examples of this skill in your interview
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer research skills (industry, client, & candidate research will be performed daily)
- Social media proficiency – ability to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
- The ability to be a team player
- Passion and imagination to create sourcing strategies to attract new candidates
- Flexibility: Your activities can change quickly based on priority shifts – others will set your priorities initially
- High energy and ability to motivate yourself
- Experience in sales, restaurant/hospitality industry, or customer service will prove helpful, as will any other work experience which requires juggling multiple tasks and setting new priorities
$30,000.00 to $40,000.00/year with an uncapped bonus program.
(Internal Code: ATC-HOTJOB)